Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hey there! I'm Armandina and this my site. I made this website as a task for Writing ESCO, which is an ESL and Web Design course. If you want to contact me, just use the contact form available on this site. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, which includes examples of sites and well written articles I made before.

Accreditations
Graduated with distinction from New York State
8 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Electronic target audience)
7 years of web design experience.
Competent, goal-oriented professional with a taste for specifics.

Employment Experience.
Writing ESCO,2006 - Present
Managing Director
In charge of organizing a international team of writers to match a advanced set of increased objectives and goals.
- Create new records for output, developing production by 30% throughout the world
- Correctly handled regular logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for global generation over a large team of writers

Self Employed Wordpress Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in French
Excellent knowledge utilizing various choice of office software

You can find my work on the following sites

No comments:

Post a Comment